Venice IV, Gondolier by the Rialto Bridge is one in a series of 4 prints inspired by Kirsten’s trip to Venice, Italy. The signed giclee prints are derived from mixed-media work using photography, digital art and watercolour techniques. Venice IV depicts the iconic view of daily activity on the Grand Canal with the Gondolier at work. The Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto) is the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Image sizes are A5, A4 & A3
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Prints are standard sizes and will fit, unmounted, into ready-made A5, A4 or A3 frames
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally