Houses of Parliament, London by Kirsten Boston is a signed, giclée print from a mixed media work, enhanced using additional photography, digital art and watercolour techniques. An iconic view of London. This print shows the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Bridge from across the Thames. The perfect gift for anyone who has enjoyed the view from a passing River Boat.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Image sizes are A5, A4 & A3
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Prints are standard sizes and will fit, unmounted, into ready-made A5, A4 or A3 frames
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally