Cockburn Street, Edinburgh by Kirsten Boston is a signed, giclée print from a mixed media work, enhanced using additional photography, digital art and watercolour techniques. Cockburn Street is a famous and picturesque street in Edinburgh’s Old Town, with its historic architecture and elegant curve. It links the Royal Mile to Waverley Station and is peppered with interesting and quirky shops, cafes and restaurants. An architectural treat. Kirsten has two other famous Edinburgh curved streets in this series – Victoria Street and Moray Place. Beautiful gifts.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Image sizes are A5, A4 & A3
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Prints are standard sizes and will fit, unmounted, into ready-made A5, A4 or A3 frames
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally