This Scottish seascape of The Bass and Poppies was inspired by the view of the Bass Rock from the shores near North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland. A signed, giclée print of the Bass Rock in late-spring/ early summer. The already stunning view is enlived by the poppies in the foreground.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Square images are available in various sizes
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally