Gullane East Lothian Word Art – this stylish giclée print is one in our series of Word Art Prints depicting the famous landmarks, attractions and features of your favourite places in Scotland and further afield. Gullane is a charming village in East Lothian, famed for all the things you see here! You can personalise the print using the box above, to make it a truly unique gift.
All items in our shop are created, printed and framed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Image are available in 2 sizes
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Mount (if selected) – off-white, acid-free mount board
– Frame (if selected) – classic 20mm frame in black or white, with a slightly brushed texture
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– For the smaller size, our Printwill be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope;
– We use recycled cardboard tubes for the larger sized prints
– Your Framed Print will be encased in a cardboard protector, carefully bubble-wrapped then finished in strong brown paper
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally