Foxy Fox is a signed, giclée print from a work created by Kirsten Boston as mixed-media with photography, digital art and watercolour painting techniques. Famed for their cunning, beauty and a long bushy tail (or brush…of Basil fame!), foxes are a common site in our cities, but tend to look much more healthy in the country. This beautiful Foxy Fox Print has the look of a very handsome countryside dweller.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Square images are available in various sizes
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally