Forth Rail Bridge, Edinburgh by Kirsten Boston is a signed, giclée print from a mixed media work, enhanced using additional photography, digital art and watercolour techniques. Its official name is the Forth Bridge, but this iconic cantilever bridge is more often known as the Forth Rail Bridge to distinguish it from the Forth Road Bridge(s). It’s one of Scotland’s most loved and recognisable landmarks.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Image sizes are A5, A4 & A3
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Prints are standard sizes and will fit, unmounted, into ready-made A5, A4 or A3 frames
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally