Columbia University, New York by Kirsten Boston is a signed, giclée print from a multi-media work combining photography, digital art and watercolour techniques. Columbia University is a private Ivy League research university in Upper Manhattan, New York City. A much respected American University, first established in 1754 as King’s College. This print would make a perfect Graduation Gift or indeed, NYC gift.
All items in our shop are created and printed in our workshop near North Berwick, Scotland.
Our prints are all Giclée (pronounced zhe-clay), which is commonly thought to be the highest quality digital reproduction technique for fine art. We use archive quality Canon inks on textured Fine Art paper to ensure quality & longevity in our giclée prints.
– Image sizes are A5, A4 & A3
– Prints are sold unmounted and unframed
– Prints are standard sizes and will fit, unmounted, into ready-made A5, A4 or A3 frames
– Paper – printed on high quality, textured 245gsm Dapple Fine Art paper
– Printer – Canon 6450 24″ wide format printer with Canon’s 12-colour pigment inkjet system
– Your Print will be carefully placed in a cellophane sleeve before being shipped in a board-backed envelope, or a recycled cardboard tube for the larger sizes
– All items are shipped by Royal Mail (no tracking)
– We can ship internationally