Hangar Framing is delighted to announce that our Featured Artist Exhibition for April 2017 is by Fee Dickson. Her Forth Light art exhibition will be on show from the 1st of April for the full month.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Fee Dickson’s work explores the transformations wrought by changes in light, time and tide on the landscape. Using a limited palette of both colour and subject matter, she seeks to reveal the infinite variety of beauty in the environment.
Born in 1972 in Dunbar, Fee graduated from Edinburgh College of Art in 1999 with a Master of Architecture. She has been painting semi-professionally for a number of years alongside her architectural work, and since 2011 has been focusing fully on painting. She lives and works in North Berwick.
- Apr 2017 ‘Forth Light’ Hangar Art and Framing (solo)
- Dec 2016 Fidra Fine Art (mixed)
- Oct 2016 Stirling Art (mixed)
- Aug 2016 Macmillan Art show 2016 ( mixed)
- Aug 2016 ‘Ya Bass’ Fidra Fine Art ( mixed)
- Aug 2016 ‘Small Wonders’ Turnstone studios (group)
- July 2016 Archerfield Walled Garden (solo showcase, ongoing)
- Apr 2016 ‘Ebb and Flow’ Hangar Art and Framing (solo)
- Oct 2015 ‘4 Artists @The Den’ (group)
- Aug 2015 Macmillan Art Show 2015 (mixed)
- July 2015 Summer show, Peter Potter Gallery (mixed)
- April 2015 Spring show, Greens and Blues (mixed)
- Jan 2015 January Mixed Show, Fidra Fine Art (mixed)
- Nov 2011 Memories and Dreams, Gallery on the corner (group)
- Aug 2011 The Broughton series, Barony Bar (solo)